Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year: WIPs

Been quite busy this holiday.  I finally remembered that I generally make a lot more progress if I work on 10 projects at once (focusing on one or two) than if I just focus on one or two.  So t'was the season to get @#$ done.   Or at least moved along.

I hope you had a great holiday season with your family and friends.  I also took the kids time out of school to indoctrinate them.  Both my kids helped paint the buildings in this, though granted simple things like spraying through a stencil I held in place or applying shadow gradients with thinned down paint. I was proud when the little one wanted to play the alien invaders "'because they are cooler!"  Casualties were heavy, but she eventually achieved a Pyrrhic victory (and was educated as to what that meant) by destroying the up-link objective.

Sorry the lighting in these are bad, I was too lazy to setup a photo area for just a WIP.

Now that January is upon us   everyone get back to work and burn off those holiday pounds!

Happy gaming!

======WIP'it============================















No comments:

Post a Comment