Just finished the BSG/ISD commission.
He wanted the galactica to be mostly monochrome, the Pegasus to have a bit of color compared to my previous pegasus, and the ISD roughly a copy of my previous ISD.
99% airbrushed. I used custom transfers for the "galactica" , "Pegasus", and the colonial emblem on the top of both. Then used a bit of airbrushing to blend it in a bit better.
A Studio Bergstrom Imperial Star Destroyer
To compare here are a few pictures from the past. A set of star destroyers.
And As part of an online competition I painted this set a year ago. I decided to have particular fun with teh battlestar going with a flame scheme.